Cypriot Varieties on the Rise
First Growth Virtual Tasting with Yiannis Karakasis MW & Demetri Walters MW – Thursday 27 May on 19.30
The Virtual Tasting will be presented in the English Language and it is open for registration within the borders of Cyprus.
On the third virtual tasting of First Growth Wine School, Yiannis Karakasis MW and Demetri Walters MW will discuss with the winemakers the present and the future of the indigenous grape varieties of Cyprus.
In the meantime, they will present 8 amazing wines from the following grape varieties: Spourtiko, Morokanella, Promara, Vasilissa, Mavro, Maratheutiko and Yiannoudi.
The Wines (in sample botlles of 60 ml)
1. Gerolemo, Sevel Souls, Spourtiko, 2020
2. Aes Ambelis, Morokanella, 2020
3. Makarounas, Vasilissa, 2019
4. Vouni Panayias, Promara, 2019
5. Ezousa, Maratheftiko Gris, 2019
6. Oenou Yi-Ktima Vassiliades, Geroklima, MaratheftiKo, 2017
7. Tsiakkas, Mavro Mouklos, 2020
8. KEO, Yiannoudi, 2017
Date: 27 May on 19.30 (deadline for participations till 21/5/2021)
To connect on the Virtual Tasting connect 10 minutes earlier at the zoom link that will be sent with a different email after your registration.
Cost: 45 euro (VAT and delivery included)
For registration and for delivery of the tasting package with the 8 bottles (60ml each) at your door send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, and the number of the tasting kits that you wish to purchase.
reservation will be confirmed only after the communication with and the
payment of 45 euro per participant at the below accounts:
Account Name: T.C.W.S Ltd
Account Number: 357031023497
Bank Name: Bank of Cyprus
Quick Pay: 99589633
Terms and Conditions:
1. The tasting is open for registration within Cyprus.
2. For the samples we are using Argon before and after the bottling of the wine.
3. We make every effort to send the tasting kits on time. However, we bear no responsibility for any delays in case of extreme weather events or reasons of force majeure.
4. Samples are grouped for delivery and are not send individually. This will take place just a few days before the Virtual Tasting.
5. Deadline can be completed earlier than the announced day due to increased demand.
6. The tasting will be held in the English Language.